This is a truly great and versatile peice of luggage from Legendary skate brand Etnies. Etnies has been at the forefront of skate product design for over 30 years, created by the legendary Pierre Andre Senizergues, The French Pro former World champ that has become a pioneer at the forefront of footwear technology, also focuses heavily on apparel that does what it is supposed to but adding in quality materials and stylish design.
We love the brand and love this Backpack.
- Large separate bottom zipped compartment
- on the front, two large velcro straps designed as a skateboard holder on the move.
- on the front a small vertical zipped pocket
- logos on the front and a black on black etnies E
- insde on the opening flap of the back is a mesh pocket, big enough for a phone, keys and other quick needed items..
- large central pocket, you could easily get your jumper, spares, school books, folders, and alike into.
- This bag is designed with a little more thought in that it has a laptop section right between the straps and the main compartment, you'd never know it was there and its super padded. It wont get your 15" laptoptop in, but fits 13", netbooks, ipads, android tablets etc You would have to be a master theif to be able to steel this on the move, its so close to the back, and its not a full round zip so would have to be on your shoulders to get in. Whilst I wont, of course, say it is impossible to steel, I would say if you always keep your bag near you, it would be very, very hard.
- Low profile to distribute the weight close to the body so skating with this on for commuting etc would be fairly easy.
- Back padding designed to wick away moisture. very padded.
- Nice paddded straps with chest strap that has simple but not widely used ability to remove it.
All round, a tough, modern and more than fit for purpose backpack.